- When Japanese compare themselves with Westerners, it may be said that Japanese are very sensitive to smell. So much so, that Japanese people are even very sensitive about their own smell and the hope it is not detectable by the people around them.
- Every person is different. In the global world with different cultures, and diets, sometimes strong, unwanted body odor can be treated with a special procedure at Masaki Clinic.
- At Masaki Clinic, we are experts in procedures to eliminate body odor and excessive sweating. Please consult with Dr. Masaki about day surgery procedures that completely treat body odor.
- At Masaki Clinic, we have a patented and permanent method to surgically treat body order and hyperhydrosis. The surgery will gently excise glands under the arm causing excessive sweat and body odor, while preserving important structures.
- The conventional incision method sometimes left a scar which some patients found painful or uncomfortable. My new surgical method avoids un-necessary scarring and patients can leave the clinic the very same day.
- Please contact Dr. Masaki about this wonderful procedure to eliminate body odor and excessive sweating.
How Does Dr. Masaki’s Jointly Patented Procedure Work?
- The human skin has a range of total thickness ranging between 0.1mm~0.3mm. The outside skin is supported underneath by a large array of capillaries.
- The the case of strong body odor and hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), sometimes a doctor may insert a cannulae under the skin complex or subcutaneous tissue and remove the apocrine gland. There are many skin nutrition structures including capillaries that are left undisturbed. After surgery, a sponge is placed on the surgical site and the area is left to heal naturally.
- Another way to treat strong body odor, hyperhidrosis, and underarm hair is with an RC (roller clamp) procedure. Explained simply, a special RC (roller clamp) is used to absorb the apocrine gland, eccrine sweat gland and fat uder the skin. The hair root is affected so that hair will safely forever disappear along with strong armpit sweat with only 1 treatment.
- In the case of treating underarm sweat or odor, I can enter the area from many different locations and use a very thin cannulae (2-3mm). As the inventor of the skin protector (scar prevention device), only at Masaki Clinic are we able to leave an almost invisible scar. I use local anesthesia, so the procedure is safe and easy to recover from. * For treatments of body odor, hyperhydrosis, and underarm hair Masaki Clinic is the very best in treatment and care. Please contact Masaki Clinic and consult with Dr. Masaki for more details. organization circulation temporarily).
Hyperhidrosis Treatment by Botox
- Under arm muscles and glands can be injected with Botox causing unwanted odor and sweat to be abated for a period of 4-8 months.
- This procedure in not permanent, and will take about 10 minutes. In addition, people worried about excessive hand and feet sweat should consult with Dr. Masaki about Botox treatments.